| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Staunton, Va in April is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 71.6mm (2.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Staunton, Va April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Staunton, Va, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Staunton, Va:
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) NW
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.8 miles) WNW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 106 kms (65.9 miles) NW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) WSW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) WSW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) SW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) WSW
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) S
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) SW
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 94.8 kms (58.9 miles) N
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) NE
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) NE
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 95.1 kms (59.1 miles) NNE
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) E
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 17.8 kms (11 miles) SSE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) E
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ESE