| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Staunton, Va in July is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 88.6mm (3.5in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Staunton, Va July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Staunton, Va, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Staunton, Va:
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) NW
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.8 miles) WNW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 106 kms (65.9 miles) NW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) WSW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) WSW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) SW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) WSW
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) S
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) SW
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 94.8 kms (58.9 miles) N
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) NE
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) NE
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 95.1 kms (59.1 miles) NNE
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) E
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 17.8 kms (11 miles) SSE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) E
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ESE